It's easier than ever to create professional looking photos with just your phone and the free Lightroom App! One click presets take your photos from bland to beautiful!
A full selection of presets for every event and occasion!
Watch this video if you need a visual guide. Written instructions are provided below.
1. Download the free Lightroom App.
2. Check your email and download the DNG file provided to your phone. (Save to camera roll).
3. Open the Lightroom app and add a new photo by pressing the blue + sign at the bottom right of the screen.
4. Choose the DNG file from your camera roll to import. (It will look blank).
5. Confirm download, then click on image to open.
6. Press the 3 dots at the top right of the screen and choose "Save Preset".
7. Name your preset and save.
8. Upload a photo you wish to edit to the LIghtroom App.
9. Swipe along the bottom of the screen until you see "PRESETS" and choose which one you want to apply.
10. Make small adjustments if needed. I usually only change the exposure to lighten or darken slightly and crop/rotate to straighten.