I’m passionate about creating a well loved and well lived in home for my family and I love helping others do the same!

learn more

gifts

Small Space Living & Organizing Tips- Part 1

Home

November 17, 2018

1. Emily

November 26th, 2018 at 11:33 PM

I absolutely love your house! You have made such an amazing home for your sweet family!! I LOVE small spaces. My husband and I bought our first house, a two bedroom townhouse, right after we were married. We lived there when we welcomed our first little boy. Then a couple years later, our second son came, we still lived in my beloved townhome. I never wanted to move! My boys loved sharing a room, and I loved being is a space that we were all together, all the time. Finally, after welcoming our fourth son, my husband convinced me that we needed more space. We moved a couple years ago, but I still miss my little townhouse!
    Your house seems just so perfect, and is so pretty!!!
    ~Emily

2. Amanda Campbell

November 27th, 2018 at 2:30 AM

We lived in a townhouse too when we first married! There’s something so cozy and homey about a smaller space!!

3. Jhon Albart

April 25th, 2019 at 4:46 AM

First of all, I would like to say thanks to you for such a nice and informative article about small space living organizing. I’ve read many articles on this topic. But this the best one I’ve ever read. Your writing style makes this article more enjoyable. I will apply your suggestion in my home. Some of my friends also interested in this topic. I would like to share your idea with my friends. Thanks again for your effort to write such a nice post.

4. Amanda Campbell

April 26th, 2019 at 11:16 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind feedback. I’m so happy you found the article helpful!!

5. Amanda Campbell

April 26th, 2019 at 11:19 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind feedback. I’m so glad you found the article helpful!!

6. leslie

September 20th, 2019 at 11:07 AM

Your house is lovely Amanda. You did a beautiful job of styling it and making it functional for your family. I like your philosophy on small space living and look forward to living in a small space myself one day. Oh and my husband and dog can come too. lol

7. Amanda Campbell

September 20th, 2019 at 2:17 PM

Thanks so much Leslie! Ha yep there’s room for everyone, even in a small space!!